If you are interested in donating material items, please check our Amazon Wish List! When you shop our Amazon Wish List make sure you are shopping using Amazon Smile. PathWays PA’s residential facilities and client families are often in need of material items. To coordinate a donation, please email email@example.com.
To support our families during the holiday season please consider donating either a Welcome Kit or a Holiday Kit.
Welcome kits are packages of basic essentials that are given to new families who are entering our residential facilities. The kits include necessities such as toiletries, bedding and towels, which are often too expensive for these homeless families to afford on their own. Welcome kits not only provide basic necessities to people in dire need, but they also give these distressed families something to call their own as they embark on the path to a new life. For a copy of the Welcome Kit Checklist click here.
The Holiday Kits help to ensure that families that enroll in PathWays PA’s programs in December have an opportunity to enjoy the holiday season. The Holiday Kits include a combination of necessities and gift ideas for families. For a copy of the Holiday List click here.
PathWays PA is currently in need of the following items. All items must be new – we no longer accept used items:
- Crib sheets
- Cleaning supplies
- Full Size Sheets
- Twin Sheets (regular and XL)
- Blankets (twin size)
- Baby blankets
- Baby toiletries
- Baby diapers (3,4,5,6) and wipes
- Waste baskets
- Shower curtains
- Bed pillows (standard size)
- Sanitary napkins and tampons
- Disposable razors
- Welcome kits for moms, children (for boys and girls, age groups 2-4 years and 4-6 years) and babies (boys and girls). If you are interested in donating a welcome kit, click here or email us for more information!
- Full-size toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, soap, body wash, toothpaste, deodorant, body lotion, etc.)
- New (unused) baby clothes, socks, hats, etc. (gender-neutral appreciated)
- Baby proofing materials (drawer locks, electrical socket covers, etc.)
Please note that we are no longer accepting furniture or used clothing donations. Thank you.